Nordic e-health barometer
ABOUT THE STUDY
We are standing at the brink of a health crisis in the Nordic countries. In order to meet growing demand, the health systems will have to be digitized. A crucial success factor in this transformation is getting the population on board.
The digitization transformation has started, but we should not take its success for granted. Is the systems user friendly enough, and is the population willing to share the necessary health data? This is a unique study measuring the development in all the Nordic populations use, trust, attitude and readiness for digital health services.
- Awareness and usage of national digital health platforms.
- Usage of different types of digital health services, ranging from e-prescriptions and video consultations to wellness apps.
- The populations knowledge of present solutions and possibilities in the digital health space.
- Knowledge and attitudes toward sharing health data for the purpose of better treatment, research and more.
- Expectations related to availability and ownership of their own health data.
Noen utvalgte kunder som har kjøpt rapporten
Quantitative survey conducted in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Iceland in April 2022 with 800-1000 respondents per country. The survey is representative for the population in all countries
Insight report with main findings across the Nordic countries.
Get access to the full raw data file. For those who want to dive into the data and do their own analysis, for example in a specific country, region or population group.
Price upon request
Get the highlights from the report presented in an engaging way from experienced speakers. The talk is perfect for conferences, seminars and meetings, and will be adjusted to fit the audience and topic of the gathering. We conduct both physical and digital talks.